National Security Screen Association (NSSA)
Why do NSSA Members Label to the Australian Standard AS 5039?
The NSSA AS 5039 Compliance Label provides meaningful customer information. The Compliance Labels placed onto our security screens and security doors provides you with peace of mind knowing that the products labelled are;
- Manufactured to comply with the Australian Standard AS 5039 – Security Screen Doors and Window Grilles,
- The design performance has been verified by a NATA Accredited Test Laboratory in accordance with the Australian Standard AS 5041 Methods of Test – Security Screen Doors and Window Grilles.
Proud NSSA Member
AUDITED, TESTED, TRAINED, ACCREDITED
We are proud and compliant NSSA Members and that means:
- Our security screen products are audited
- Our staff are trained
- Our products are tested to and meet the Australian Standards
- Our security screens are compliant
- We are licensed to sell, promote, install, repair and maintain your security screens. (Licensing applies to QLD, NSW and WA)
- We are NSSA Compliance Accredited
Hinge Security Door
What makes a hinge security door compliant?
As a member of the NSSA, we supply and install compliant hinged security doors. That means your security door will have:
- A 3-point lock with a 5-pin cylinder
- Security hinges
- Passed the Australian Standards tests AS 5041
- An NSSA A5309 Compliance label. This is your assurance that the product meets the Australian Standard AS5039
For peace of mind, call us, we are a proud member of the National Security Screen Association, and compliance is our business.
Best In The Industry
NSSA Members are the best in the industry
Making sure your security door and screens are supplied and installed by the best in the industry is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when choosing security to protect your family and home.
For advice and compliant security screen products, you can trust us. We follow a strict code of conduct, supply and manufacture compliant security screen products, have access to the latest installation and product advice, and, training to meet the regulatory requirements within the security screen industry.
We are Members of the National Security Screen Industry and proud to be a part of the best in the industry.
MADE, TEST AND INSTALLED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS.
We take compliance and the quality of our security products seriously. Our security doors and screens are manufactured, tested and installed to the Australian Standards AS 5039, AS 5040 and AS 5041.
Security is an investment in your home and just like our security doors and screens, NSSA Members must meet compliance and regulatory standards as set out by the NSSA.
We are a proud member of the National Security Screen Association
MANUFACTURED, TESTED AND INSTALLED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
Why Choose An NSSA Member?
Classic Security offers a FREE measure and quote.
Contact us today and talk to our friendly staff.